- Low commission, the best you EVER get is 70%, and that's if it sells on Amazon, and it's priced right!
- No analytics, so you have no clue how well your offers are converting, no traffic numbers, equals flying blind.
- No contact information, your buyers are really Amazon's buyers, unless you convert them to a mailing list.
- Changes are complicated, discounts are limited, and giveaways are extremely controlled.
- Payhip.com, instant commissions, earn 90% on every sale, super simple uploading and changes, price changes, give aways, coupons, affiliates and more.
- Gumroad.com commissions paid weekly, more advanced interface, with product selections based on keywords, and a market place where they share your content with shoppers.
For more details of the challenge, my rules, what part you can play, and more, check out my latest post on Indie Pub Academy.